Wednesday 31 August 2011

Follow These Steps To Be Happy


These are so simple steps to be followed my friends. Just figure out your happy moments in 24 hours(minus 10 hours of sleep)..and then think of it.

As I go through all kinds of feelings and experiences in my journey through life -- delight, surprise, humble, dismay --
I hold this question as a guiding light: "What do I really need right now to be happy?"
What I come to over and over again is that only qualities as vast and deep as love,
connection and kindness will really make me happy in any sort of enduring way.
Hope is itself a species of happiness, and perhaps, the chief happiness which this world affords

Being happy is something you have to learn. I often surprise myself by saying "Wow, this is it. I guess I'm happy. I got a home I love..A career that I love.. I'm even feeling more and more at peace with myself."
If there's something else to happiness, let me know.
I'm ambitious for that, too.

My satisfaction comes from my commitment to advancing a better world.
No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.

It doesn't matter how long we may have been stuck in a sense of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn on the light, it doesn't matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years -- we turn on the light and it is illuminated.
Once we control our capacity for love and happiness, the light has been turned on.
So this is how you can have a pleasant starting of the day and a happy ending too with a cheerful day and let your life be simple and pure.
...ALWAYS BE HAPPY FRIENDS...

No comments: