Sunday 4 September 2011

LIFE IS A MIRROR


















Mahatma Gandhi was asked what are the factors that destroy human beings.

He replied:

Politics without principle, 
pleasure without commitment, 
wealth without work, 
Wisdom without character, 
business without morality, 
science without humanity 
and without charity Prayer. 



Life has taught me: 
the people are friendly, if I am gentle, 
people are sad, if I'm sad 
that all I want, if I want, 
that all are bad, if I hate 
that there are smiling faces, if you smile, 
there are bitter faces, if I'm bitter; 
the world is happy, if I am happy 
that people are angry, if I'm grumpy, 
people are grateful, if I am grateful. 


Life is like a mirror
If you smile at the mirror, I smile back. 


The attitude to take towards life is the same as life will take to me.

No comments: