Saturday 1 October 2011

Incredible India

BIRLA  TEMPLE


   Janmashtami is celebrated as the birthday of Lord Krishna
,also known as ‘Makhanchor’ and ‘Kanha’, one of the reincarnations of Lord Vishnu born in the Dwapar Yug.The celebrations of Janmashtmi takes place only at the midnight of Krishnashtami as the birth Sri Krishna took place on the conjunction point of both the days.The festival is celebrated throughout the country with immense zeal and gusto. Devotees of Lord Krishna all over the country observe fasting on this day. Colorful Pandals and temples decorated with beautiful idols of Krishna make the festival look like a beautiful celebration of joy all over the world. 

As i were in Delhi on 2011 - 22 August, i was pleased to enjoy the festival and got a chance to feel some colors of my INCREDIBLE INDIA more prescribely. These pictures were taken by my lil brother(Raman). This is Birla Temple also known as Lakshmi Narayan Temple. We went there at the festival eve. The decorations were tremendous.There were tableaux too.And some of the holly creature(acc to hindu poranik kathaas)Elephants.
Here are two captures of the moment..


 Real Expressions & True State

This is my Favorite one,bcoz raman caught my real expressions when i pretended to be more courageous then what i have:):)
I was eager to had i pic with this giant friend elephant(I am Nature Lover).
But as i touched the elephant just behind his left ear,he feels my touch and quickly flap his ear and turned towards me and make me scream(btw that was not audible,not even to my family,bcoz of huge crowd rush). Meanwhile,raman flashed me and here i am....so frightened by elephant...yet smiling.yehaahaa~~

"If a heart is full of love, it will have a limbering effect on the mind.”



Perfect as a photograph
And this was the conscious one.
This was my "???" attempt to get closer to him.Finally i got a stable picture(at least me and my friend in frame is not blur). And this time you can observe my hand got down by 10-15 inches. Just to avoid the risk,because i heard of news of mishaps because of elephants during such a big concert.That isn't there fault at all.The crowd become so curious and wild sometimes,this make these animals feel uncomfortable and so tough to endure the noises made by us people,that makes them resist and wild.So,if you are reading this..please avoid wild acts and noises during any occasion.And make the event remarkable by sensibility.

No comments: